- 1/2 cupSmucker’s® Apple Jelly
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 small baking apples, cored and sliced
- 4 (1-inch thick) pork chops
HEAT broiler. Combine jelly, allspice, cinnamon and cloves in saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until jelly melts. Keep warm.
PLACE pork chops on rack in broiler pan. Broil 5 inches from heat, 7 minutes on each side.
REMOVE from oven. Brush one side with jelly glaze; broil three minutes. Flip and brush other side with glaze; top with apple slices, and drizzle with remaining glaze. Broil three minutes. Serve immediately.Source : Power of Family Meals