Related articles :
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy
- 1 head green cabbage, cored and cut into eight wedges
- 3 Gala apples, cored and cut into 16 wedges each
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Separate cabbage leaves and spread evenly on sided sheet pan. Cover tightly with foil.Cook 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove foil and add apple slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently mixing occationally, cook about 30 minutes more, or until some of the cabbage has begun to brown and the apples are tender.