P&G’s BeingGirl Brand Ambassadorship Opportunity for Teenage Girls
P&G is looking for 5 high school girls (age 13-18) to participate in a year-long ambassadorship for P&G’s BeingGirl brand! This is a social media ambassadorship only. The participant nor their mom are required to have a blog. Absolutely no blogging is required.
Here is a quick rundown of what BeingGirl is looking for:
- Teen girls, attending high school, who have a positive voice in their schools, communities, and with their friends
- Ages 13-18
- Girls should be active on social media and have 200+ followers/friends on Twitter and/or Facebook on their OWN social media account. The brand would prefer them to be active on both, and we will not accept teens that use their parents’ social media accounts.
- Clean, family friendly social media feeds (i.e.: no profanity).
- Participants may be required to take part in a Skype interview before being chosen.
- Must have parental/guardian permission to participate.
Do you know a teen who fits the criteria? Apply now or pass the application link along to girls that you think would be a good fit. This ambassadorship is available for girls in both the US and Canada! Feel free to spread the word about this fun project. This opportunity would look fantastic on a college application!
NOTE: Please make sure to fill out the application with the participant’s (teen girl) information and social media stats, NOT the parents’.
Ambassadors will receive:
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- 6 mailers, featuring products from the BeingGirl associated brands like CoverGirl, Venus, and more (around $50 value each)
- Tweet a brand-related question to the BeingGirl Twitter handle once monthly.
- Retweet or share on Facebook at least four BeingGirl social media post per month.
- Share specific links from BeingGirl on Twitter or Facebook up to six times during the year long project.
- Help co-develop six pieces of social medai content for BeingGirl such as quotes, pictures, or videos up to six times during the year long project.
- Allow BeingGirl to share related content from their social media feeds on BeingGirl social media channels.
- Respond promptly and professionally to brand communication via email and/or a private Facebook group created by the brand.
If interested please apply here by Monday February 2nd. If selected, participants will be notified via email.